Following the surprising success of Dragon’s Dogma, Capcom announced Dark Arisen, an ambiguous expansion with little details shared at the time last year. Today, the expansion is set for a retail/digital release on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 respectively on April 26th for $39.99 (Marked for North America and Europe). Strange to see a game get lengthy content a year later, but Capcom’s promising big things with Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen…
- New Area of “Cursed Bitterblack Isle” comprising of a massive new underground realm to explore.
- 25 New Enemies
- Provides each character class with a new tier of skills and abilities
- All new high level weapons and armor sets
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- Increased character customization options
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
Fret not Dragon Dogma owners, your pre-existing characters back in May will be able to port them over in the expansion, as well as other saved content from the game. Even bigger is the amount of content owners of the original (save data) gain, such as 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones, and Gransy Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes. Below, is the coinciding trailer with a goofy looking red-headed protagonist.