If you missed Part 1, click here to learn about how to sign up for 8-Bit Salute!
If you missed Part 2,click here to learn about how to set up your team page for 8-Bit Salute!
PRO Tips for a good 8-Bit Salute Page
Below are some tips on how to create a unique Operation Supply Drop 8-Bit Salute landing page for your fundraiser. These are not all inclusive and we want you to take some time creating unique pages for your community, organization or team.
- Make sure you upload an avatar that gets donators looking at your page. We recommended your branding as they avatar.
- Add more then just text to your message that users see on your page. Text is great but the more images and videos you add about why someone should support Operation Supply Drop, the more support you will receive.
- Have questions we are here to help. If you have a question and need help with your page, simply send us an email and let us know. We want to ensure you are successful and helping you is a priority for us.
- Use your custom URL to share the fundraiser through social media outlets. Tailor your message to your audience and don’t forget to tweet at @OpSupplyDrop so we can RT for you.
- If you create a team page, invite others to join your campaign. You simply need to provide them a link to your page and they can start their own page and join the team. Spreading the word through friends and family is just as helpful as through the internet.
If you’ve gotten this far and not signed up? Click the banner to sign up for 8-Bit Salute!